425 Lake Street
- 4 Bedroom/4 Bathroom Single Family Home
- Extremely Rare and Coveted Floor Plan with 4 BRs on the Upper Level
- Semi-Detached Home with Fantastic Natural Light
- 2 Master Suites, Including One with Adjacent Ipe Wood Deck and Glass Enclosure
- Large Gourmet Kitchen with Sub-Zero Refrigerator and Wine Cooler, 6-Burner Wolf Gas Stove, Built-In Wolf Coffee System and Microwave
- Open Floor Plan With Stunning Formal Dining Room
- Large Family Room or Office with Full BA off Kitchen
- Additional Living Space Added at 3rd Floor - Amazing Playroom or Office
- Deck and Beautiful Landscaped Yard Off Kitchen
- Beautiful Engineered White Oak Wood Floors
- New Windows and Sliding Doors
- CAT5 Wiring for Internet/Telephone/Television
- Built-In Surround Sound System with iPad Integration in Living Room
- Contemporary Valor Linear Gas Fireplace with Heatshift Technology
- LED Recessed Lighting Throughout
- Stunning New Bathrooms with Grohe Fixtures, Kohler Tubs, Duravit Toilets & Custom Frameless Glass Enclosures for Showers/Tubs
- 3,620 square feet, as per graphic designer (Buyer to Verify)
- New Roof (2017)
- Oversized/Wide Lot - 3,500 Square Feet, Per Tax Records (Buyer to Verify)
- 1-car garage
- Amazing Lake Corridor location – Serene Block - Just Footsteps to the Mountain Lake Park, The Presidio, Presidio Terrace and All of the Shops, Bars and Restaurants of Laurel Village and the Inner Richmond.
This gorgeous home, perfectly located in the heart of the Lake District, has all of the beautiful details of a grand Edwardian with all of the updates required for modern living. What results from the property’s recent transformation is a stunning home that epitomizes San Francisco style and charm, while also incorporating unique modern finishes throughout.
The main level of the home offers many period details, along with a very modern, open floor plan. The large and gracious entry opens to a bright living room at the front of the home. The foyer also opens to the kitchen and has a a gorgeous formal dining room with box-beam ceilings for those occasions when you want to entertain on a grander scale.
The gourmet chef’s kitchen has been designed with all of the finest finishes and materials, including classic white shaker-style cabinets, a 6-burner Wolf range, Sub-Zero refrigerator and wine cooler, Asko dishwasher, and a Wolf built-in microwave and espresso maker.
The main level of the home also offers a lovely informal family room or sunroom off of the kitchen, along with a full bathroom. There is direct access to the deck and oversized landscaped yard from the kitchen, so the layout is perfect for entertaining and for easy access to the gorgeous oversized flat yard.
Upstairs are 4 generously sized bedrooms, including two master suites. One of the suites opens to an ipe wood deck with a glass enclosure - the perfect place to sit an enjoy your morning coffee. The semi-detached nature of the home allow for incredible natural light.
The current owners have added a staircase up to the top floor of the home and have expanded the dormers to create functional living space. This is the perfect playroom, office, or family room.
A one-car garage with interior access to the home, along with additional driveway parking, rounds out the home.
Located in the very desirable Lake District, 425 Lake is in an amazingly convenient and walkable location - just a few blocks from Mountain Lake Park, the Presidio, and the endless shops, cafes, markets, bars and restaurants of the Inner Richmond and Laurel Village.
This is a very unique property in an incredible location – homes like this don’t come on the market often, so don’t miss this opportunity!